Junior Online Marketing Consultant
Are you passionate about digital marketing and would like to be a part of a growing entrepreneurial team?
Who we are
We are a global product and tech start-up company with offices in 10 different countries whereas our headquarter is in Oslo, Norway. Even better, we have more than 140 team members, 25 nationalities, 42% women, we have doubled in size the last year and we are one of the few companies who have our culture in the heart of everything we do!
We don’t believe in hierarchies, we are transparent in everything we do, we treat everyone as leaders, we believe in continuous feedback, we care for one another and we are building a company which our grandparents can be proud of and where our children will want to work for one day. All this while taking care of mother earth by enabling, through innovative technology, global companies to print locally and on demand in a sustainable way. Without owning any printers!
Who you are
- Are you passionate about SEM and love working and would like to learn more about it?
- Are you a doer and do you feel comfortable with executing tasks at a fast pace with high quality and have attention to detail?
- Are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work.
- You have strong communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
- Experience with and passion for working with SEM and online marketing, particularly Google Ads.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you recognize yourself in who we are looking for, and you would like the opportunity to be a part of a super energizing product and tech start-up company, keep reading and apply today!
The role we are looking for is a part-time Junior Online Marketing Consultant who will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of Optimalprint’s search engine marketing (SEM) efforts. You will be supporting our continuous SEM processes and various marketing search campaigns, and implementing new/revised keywords, ad copy, bid, and other related SEM tasks.
- Implementing tests across ad copy, targeting and keyword management in Google and Bing.
- Writing ad copy and gathering ad copies from an external team of copywriters.
- Support the continuous optimization and analysis of our SEM campaigns across markets.
- Analyzing customer behaviour and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Collaborating with the customer development team on implementing and maintaining audience strategy.
- Supporting Optimalprint’s efforts within Paid Social, Online Video and Display traffic if and when required.
Good to have
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer
We offer you a chance to be part of an amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment in our beautiful offices at Fornebu.