Sales Development Representative
We have just set up our first US office, and we´re looking for a talented person to help grow the US market. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Gelato Globe’s sales organization.
Our product suite compels business leaders to think differently about their own businesses which are no easy task to accomplish. Using all the skills in your toolbox, and the one we give you and help you develop, you will be on the forefront of our interaction with our most important assets, our customers.
The position is based in Waltham, MA.
What you’ll be doing
- Approaching prospective clients to educate them about Gelato’s solutions.
- Manage inbound leads.
- Using phone, email and social media, you will be in charge of establishing the first contact with senior decision makers, often at C-level within potential client companies land spread the Gelato gospel with all that it entails.
- Working in close collaboration with Global Marketing and Sales Organization to sign the Account.
- Managing your own sales pipeline and independently seek out new business opportunities.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to sales, marketing, account management, customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
More than that we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- 2+ years of experience of selling a B2B product, solution selling is meriting and will help you get up to speed quickly.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for technology.
- A can-do attitude that does not change or falter as a result of negative responses.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to find new solutions to issues that arise.
- Grit, Competitive mindset and a team player mentality.
- Unquestionable integrity and intellectually curious.
- Team oriented. Focus on what’s right for the business, not what’s right for the individual or function which will require the ability to build deep relationships and earn the respect of other teams.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the US and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.