Paid Social Media Manager
You might be thinking that we print less and less. As a matter of fact, personalized printedproducts for families and loved ones has grown very fast during the last 10 years. Today, you take about 1,000 photos with your mobile phone every year. Optimalprint (www.optimalprint.co.uk) is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia. Optimalprint helps people enjoy and share their photos by printing them in beautiful products in an easy, affordable, and sustainable way. Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the Apple and Google stores. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers Optimalprint represents a smarter way of bringing their memories into their daily lives.
The Paid Social Media Manager is responsible for implementing Optimalprint paid advertising strategies within prominent social media networks to maximize business results. You will play a pivotal measuring results, making recommendations, and implementing changes and enhancements in the social media programs in place. The changes include running day-to-day, monthly, and quarterly social media performance processes for various marketing campaigns. You will work together with a best-in-class team of digital marketeers, technology vendors, and digital marketing agencies to promote our brand and offering, and increase conversions, driving the commercial performance of social media (revenue and cost) through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team in target-setting as well as post-campaign performance evaluations. You are truly passionate about social media and love working on and learning about it. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer, who changes until winning. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of the long-term ambition, this quarters budget, and today’s customers.
The position can be based in London (United Kingdom), Oslo (Norway), or Stockholm (Sweden).
What you will be doing
- Manage the paid social media budget across countries and products to meet revenue, CPA, and ROAS targets.
- Manage social media advertising partners to profitably drive new customer growth.
- Analyze, execute and optimize paid advertising activities across social media networks,
- especially but not exclusively Facebook and Instagram, across all Optimalprint countries and products.
- Design, build, perform on-going optimization, and analyze the performance of awareness, engagement, and conversion campaigns, using all available analytical tools and in close coordination with our organic/community management efforts.
- Investigate new audiences and test them on an on-going basis depending on the product being advertised. Lead testing efforts across copy, creatives, and landing pages to optimize key metrics such as CTR, CPA, and ROAS.
- Work closely with social media partners such as Facebook to ensure that best practice is implemented across all activity and the team is included in all relevant new products and features.
- Develop break-through insights and translate them into concrete actionable recommendations for the product management team to ensure full optimization of the landing page experience.
- Research new online marketing and advertising technologies, including artificial intelligence/ machine learning.
- Be responsible for growing our customer base globally.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have excellent communication and
problem solving and analytical skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail. You have the (strong) ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity – and for working with social media, data analysis, and Excel.
- M.Sc./M.A. degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or another data driven field.
- 4+ years of experience working on paid social media campaigns for a performance driven business, including demonstrable experience leading and managing paid campaigns in Facebook and Instagram. Experience with Pinterest, Snapchat, and display or programmatic advertising would be a strong bonus.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor.
- Experience collaborating with brand/design team to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns. Experience also collaborating with campaign teams to participate in and leverage 360 campaigns.
- Experience with handling acquisition campaigns for apps is also a big plus (Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Google UAC).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (conversion rate optimization) is a big plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and zero-defect. Love using data and analysis to make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a simple and factual way.
- Business-fluent in English, and good with at least one other language.
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
A few more things to know
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and
possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique which is why we have put a lot of energy into our culture deck. People that join Gelato they join because they feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by what we write in our culture deck. Joining Gelato is an activate choice. Compared to many other companies we live by our values. Learn more at www.gelato.com.