Our customers are global businesses with offices in over 100 countries. Your role responsibilities will commence once customers in the final stages of the sales funnel, preparing to onboard to Gelato. Working directly with counterparts in sales and technical implementation, you will ensure that the customer experience is maintained post signing, and that customer achieves its desired success outcomes. Working closely with key stakeholders in the customer organisation, you will drive changes within the customer organisation, focusing on driving transactional revenue through the customer journey, to increase product usage and understanding.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for developing customer specific strategies to increase product adoption for your enterprise customers and use what you learn to help create best practices that are transferable to other accounts. You will also attain invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to our product managers and engineering teams to constantly improve our products.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Be the primary owner of enterprise customer relationships from the point of sale, demonstrating success by achieving/exceeding account objectives such as transactional revenue and product usage.
- Be responsible for overall customer experience (delivery, customer support, and retention) for your accounts.
- Train customers on how to use and deploy the Gelato system within their organizations.
- Set performance objectives and customer-focused strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Be responsible for account retention, renewal, and overall user satisfaction, advocating for product enhancements within Gelato on behalf of your customers.
- Focus on cross and up-selling as we widen our product portfolio.
Who you are
You love interacting with customers and solving problems for them. This is not a generic Account Director role and we are still very much in the “building” phase of our development. This highlights the importance of being adaptable to changes while remaining analytical and adopting a data-driven mindset to drive growth. You have a challenger sales mentality- when we call your client references they should describe you as a strategic partner to their organisations, rather than a supplier.
We would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A degree in business administration, sales or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years experience from a B2B environment (SaaS experience preferred) where you have interacted directly with enterprise clients and managed the relationship.
- Track record of exceeding targets and achieving customer success outcomes (revenue, account growth, up-sell/cross-sell).
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet. You are detail-oriented and persistent. You like to hit the ground running.
- A firm grasp of how enterprise businesses work, experience navigating enterprise customers to achieve customer success outcomes.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) with customers.
- Negotiation experience.
- Proven ability to change customer behaviour.