Following our global expansion, we are seeking talented Front-end Developers to join our growing team. You will work in a tight, high performing team to deliver web products and solutions that delight our customers. You will learn, grow and share your skills and knowledge within the team and across the wider Gelato technology organisation.
What you will be doing
- Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across our products.
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build.
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the functional vision.
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
- For senior roles, mentoring and developing newer, less experienced team members.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are analytically rigorous and data-driven. You are confident and experienced working with an agile development team. You understand the event loop and you know how to drive desired product outcomes with the development team. You have your own opinion (albeit one that is well informed, and data-driven).
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Familiarity, of modern front-end development frameworks and tools.
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development.
- A sharp eye for design and UX details.
- Fluent in English.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.