Business Development Manager (German & English speaking)
Gelato is hiring highly a motivated, English and German-speaking, Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team in our London Office. This is a full-time, high-activity hunter role that will require end to end execution of the sales cycle for Enterprise Customers in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) market.
Whilst we have customers in the market you will be the first person full-time BDM to be focused entirely on the DACH market. You will have an entrepreneurial approach to Sales and will have experience building beachheads into new markets.
What you'll be doing
- Position Gelato as the most respected on-demand print cloud on the planet.
- Manage a full sales cycle focused on Enterprise Customers.
- Generate new business opportunities and effectively manage the pipeline.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales.
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers.
- Manage contract T’s & C’s negotiations during the sales process.
- Must meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering.
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
Who you are
It goes without saying that we are looking for someone truly great. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a challenger mindset and a proven track record of new business generation combined with a passion for technology. The ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions. You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
Moreover, we would like to see the following in your profile:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- 3+ years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in SaaS platform software.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building a new business.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Strong work ethic and a competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability, desire and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity about the data and analytics space.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- This job requires some domestic and international travel, especially into the DACH market.