Senior Developer (Mobile)
Following our global expansion, we are seeking a talented Senior Mobile Application Developer to join our growing team. You will work in a tight, high performing team to deliver mobile application products and solutions that delight our customers. You will learn, grow and share your skills and knowledge within the team and across the wider Gelato technology organisation.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment have the ability to guide and mentor the rest of the team.
The position is based in London (UK), Oslo (NO) or Stockholm (SE).
What you will be doing
- Developing, improving and streamlining mobile applications across our products.
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build.
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to realise the functional vision.
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
- Mentoring and developing newer, less experienced team members.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have high integrity and exhibit great attention to detail. Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Great thinking, planning and organisational ability.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience implementing excellent native and hybrid mobile applications.
- Deep knowledge of modern mobile application development frameworks and tools e.g. Swift/Objective C/Java.
- Experience in hybrid app design e.g. React Native.
- Good understanding of building and reusing the shared UI components and test-driven development.
- A sharp eye for design and UX details.
- Fluent in English.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.