Customer Service Escalations Specialist (Bilingual English/Spanish)
You will be part of our team of escalations specialists to secure efficient and excellent quality communication with Customer Service front line agents and Gelato print partners. You will focus on the support of local clients as well as supporting the global team with coverage of our international clients. Working on multiple tasks at a fast pace is business as usual. The ideal candidate is a hands-on customer-obsessed problem solver, who wants to exceed expectations, is eager to learn and improve.
The position is based in Waltham, MA.
What you will be doing
- Managing escalations from printers, shipping providers, and other functions.
- Assisting Customer Service front line agents and Gelato print partners with technical and knowledge support.
- Following up each contact with timely updates and proactively communicating when issues are not resolved within agreed upon timelines.
- Investigating, reproducing, assessing the scale, finding the root cause, and resolving issues connected with the daily production as well as complicated end user queries.
- Writing clear, concise documentation for team members and Gelato printers to prevent similar issues across the full network and monitoring the health of these new operational processes.
- Supporting marketing-sales coordination and outreach efforts.
- Collaborating with other team members on lead management and account mapping.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a start-up mentality. 1-2 years of experience in the Customer Service or Customer Experience (Services/Customer facing) or have had front end experience with customers is a plus. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- University degree.
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong client facing and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with users who may have little technical knowledge.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English
- Working proficiency in Spanish is required