Account Manager (Norwegian, Swedish or German speaking)
Your role responsibilities will commence once customers are on-boarded on our platform by our technical implementation team. Working closely with key stakeholders in the customer organisation, you will drive changes within the customer organisation, focusing on driving transactional revenue for our small and medium-sized customers and increasing product usage and understanding.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for developing customer-specific strategies to increase product adoption for your customers. You will also gather invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to our product managers and engineering teams to constantly improve our products and services.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Be the primary owner for the customer relationship from the point of sale, demonstrating success by achieving/exceeding account objectives such as transactional revenue and product usage.
- Be responsible for overall customer experience (delivery, customer support, and retention) for your accounts.
- Train customers on how to use and deploy the Gelato system within their organizations.
- Set performance objectives and customer-focused strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Be responsible for account retention, renewal & up-sell, and overall user satisfaction, advocating for product enhancements within Gelato on behalf of your customers.
Who you are
You love interacting with customers and solving problems for them. We are still very much in the “building” phase of our development, so you are adaptable to changes while remaining analytical. You have a challenger sales mentality; when we call your client references they should describe you as a strategic partner to their organisations, rather than a supplier.
We would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- A degree in business administration, sales, or other relevant fields.
- 2-4 years experience from a B2B environment where you have interacted directly with clients and managed the relationship.
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet. You are detail-oriented and persistent. You like to hit the ground running.
- Sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written/verbal) with customers.
- Proven ability to change customer behaviour.
- Fluent in English, Norwegian, Swedish or German.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.